Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Surf

Options
  • 28-05-2007 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

some of my mates are talking about a trip to Dingle this weekend. What's the surf like down around that direction does anyone know. What would be the best beaches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

I think Castlegregory is a good spot, I know people that go down that direction, I was down that direction last year, not sure on the name of the beach I think it was Castlegregory but it was excellent, a big sand bank jutting out into the sea, alot of activity down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

i was at inch strand last year and the waves were fairly good, they werent steep, but they were way more powerful than anything ive seen in maheramore, its a huge beach with loads of breaks, sometimes there is loads of seaweed at the shore to get stuck on your fins.
    best of luck.

Advertisement