Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What was that website...

Options
  • 28-05-2007 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭

That was made by an Irish guy teaching people how to buy a car in the UK and bring it back?

It was posted in the big "definitive guide to importing" thread but I've searched and searched and cant see it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its in the sticky at the top of this page I belive.

Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Beat me to it Mike.

Here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

I think you misunderstood. I'm not looking for the thread, but there was a link posted in the thread to a website set up by an Irish with even more detailed steps on how to import from the UK.

The "search this thread" function isnt working and I cant find the link manually. I know it's there...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

Finally found it!

www.importyourcar.net

I think we should add this to the sticky at the top aswell

Advertisement