Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TH-42 PZ 700 E - Pal I?

• 28-05-2007 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

I dont think its going to be available in Ireland, but TechnikDirekt will have it soon and im thinking about picking it up. I checked out the German Panasonic site and it doesn't mention PAL I but why would they i was thinking. So i googled it and found this site and it mentions PAL I .. can anyone confirm this?

and im not exactly sure what PAL I is.. is that analogue only or is it the same with Digital?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well I bought the PV71 from them and it had the Pal I tuner so don't think it will be any different. You can email them or call them and they'll confirm, they are pretty quick to confirm.

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

well its not in stock yet so ill guess i;ll have to wait til then at least. Im thinking that it may well be PAL I but it may not be listed under the German Specifications.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

have you heard how much its going to cost??

around 2300 on their website.. but that usually comes down as soon as they have them in stock. Esp if they buy a few in bulk..for example the 37" PV71 was listed as 1399 before they got it in stock but once they did it went straight down to 1036e

so hopefully around 1800-2000e

Hi TaketheVail,

I can confirm that the PZ700E has PAL i, if you goto Panasonic uk site you can download the manual for the set and the specs are listed on the last page.

Rgds

Snake ;)

• Advertisement

fantastic.. thanks a lot Snake!

No Problemo, Let us know what you think of it if you do decide to buy.

Snake ;)

Advertisement