Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much of a mechanic are you!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Ok, just to catch up, the qualified (and nearly) mechanics so far are:
    1. land9 (nearly)
    2. Lucifer (nearly)
    3. Slow coach (aircraft)
    4. MercMad

5. crosstownk isn't a qualified mechanic, but has motor industry qualifications.

We have 6 people that voted for qualified mechanic, so that leaves 1 unaccounted for.

Number 6, care to put you hand up? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crosstownk wrote:
    I selected the first option. I'm not a qualified mechanic but I do have other professional qualifications (motor industry specific) so it was the closest of all the options...........

Is this the one that makes up the numbers..................?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

crosstownk wrote:
    Is this the one that makes up the numbers..................?
    No, you're number 5 on the list.. Number 6 is missing, think it might be old boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I picked the last option, mainly because I've lost confidence. Years ago myself and a mate would regularly strip cars,gearboxes and generally get dirty, somewhere along the line i got lazy and stopped with the result now that I can just about top up the oil and change bulbs.

Advertisement