Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alpro chocolate soya drink

• 28-05-2007 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get this in Dublin ? (the 1 litre size)

It's quite frustrating that any place I've tried only has the small size cartons for the Chocolate and Strawberry flavours :rolleyes: :o

I was away for a while recently and could get the 1 litre chocolate flavour easily :-p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

i haven't seen the 1 litre but i bought a 500ml in Super Valu on Aston Quay recently against my better judgement. :eek: Am a strawberry/banana flavour girl all the way.

Anyway it was in the chilled section with the rest of the milk. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Hmm didn't know there was a half litre size?
    I think they are the little 250ml individual ones?

Ah well yeah I guess I should just buy 4 of them :rolleyes: :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

No it was definitely half a litre. It came in a plastic bottle (gotta love the non-recyclables :( )

it doesn't have the bottle here, but it was definitely a 500ml.

http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/alpro/UK_en/product/bycategory/milk/15.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

ahhh nice one :)

I didn't think to look in the fridge section, because they already had some of the cartons in the 'organic' type shelf. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Babs

Hi Peanut
    There is new dairy milk alternative called Oatly on the market which has a chocolate version. It comes in a 1L carton and tastes yum and it's lovely as a hot choc drink also. On top of that it's very low in calories - 55 per 100ml. Can't go wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement