Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old VW Beetle in Charlesland?

Options
  • 28-05-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've noticed an old style VW beetle that someone has in Charlesland. I just want to know if that person could get in touch with me or if anyone else knows who the owner is. (you can PM me).

The reason is, I want to buy one and want to have a closer look before I decide, possibly a quick test drive - cheeky I know! :)
    The one I'm looking at buying is down in Cork and I dont want to waste the trip if I think it's not for me.

Thanks
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Buy a Figaro instead. Much nicer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Decks

Obviously you’re the girl with the Figaro! You do a lot of driving!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Hmmm.. that would be because there are 5 of us Figaro drivers in Charlesland :)

Well you’re the prettiest!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Nice find Future...

Try to keep the discussions on-topic please!

Decks, maybe this place is the kind of site you're looking for: www.maybefriends.ie

Sorry i forgot that light hearted banter wasnt allowed on this board!! Get over it guys!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cloono

I have a yellow convertible one in the fairway apartments (prob not the one you have seen), but its wintering in Offaly at the moment, due to the weather. You can have a look at that if/when it makes a return....

Not sure though if it will return, what with the cars been stolen and all that.
    Although I doubt a 60's yellow convertible beetle is the getaway car of choice these days:)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Thanks - I might take you up on that. Let me know when it's up.

Advertisement