Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good quality good value courses

• 28-05-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi I was hoping people might let us know about good value nice courses that are in their area. It is nice to know when you go to an area for a weekend what course to pick. Where I live there is alot of over priced courses that I feel if you were in the area for a weekend a couple could not afford to play like Ballybunion 165 euro Waterville 150 euro both beautiful but pricey. Here are a few of the better value ones the ross golf club in Killarney a 9 hole course in the race course a lovely trickey course green fee 28 eu early bird 20 eu before 9.00am. Castlegregory a 9 hole links lovely greens and a good course green fee 32 eu. Killorglin golf club a nice 18 hole course with nice sceenery 28 eu mid week 35 weekend. Parknasilla golf course a 12 hole course on the grounds of the great southern in parnasilla 35eu. I think these are the best of our more reasonable courses. So let us know what gems are in you area or that you have played.

Advertisement