Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

caling uk numbers in the uk from 3 bill pay.

• 28-05-2007 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

right lads.....:D

im back, quick question here, can i call uk numbers part of my talk time or will i get another quad digit bill when i get home.??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

legs11 wrote:
    right lads.....:D

im back, quick question here, can i call uk numbers part of my talk time or will i get another quad digit bill when i get home.??

Legs1,6K, please don't ever go away.

Since 3 offer UK(sic) calling(sic) British numbers as part of your talktime(sic) then as part of '3 Like Home' you may use them to call UK(sic) numbers while abroad in said UK(sic).

However if you have 200 minutes a month, don't go using 800 while there because even if they don't appear on your next bill, they will on the one after that, with the attendant costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

If your in the ROI and want to call the UK either landline or mobile but not non geographic numbers eg 0845 etc. you may do so out of your three ireland inclusive minutes. Officially you can use half your minutes but i have used more than this in the past and have not been charged.

As for culabulas post "what he said:D "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

neilled wrote:
    If your in the ROI and want to call the UK either landline or mobile but not non geographic numbers eg 0845 etc. you may do so out of your three ireland inclusive minutes. Officially you can use half your minutes but i have used more than this in the past and have not been charged.

"

Correct: no 0845, 0844, 0870 or 0871 etc and above all no 09 numbers.

I think 100% of your allocation is now available to you to or while in the UK.

Advertisement