Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Bill Pay

• 28-05-2007 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of going on meteor bill and most of the reason was because of the phones and the low prices, the problem i have is...I have a k750i and the only phone on bill pay i'd want would be the k550i or w810i. But they're not a huge step up from what i have so.................Does anyone know how often meteor get new bill phones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

There got a load of new ones recently (specifically the K550i, W610i, Nokia 6300 and Nokia 7373) so I doubt we'll see some major new ones till the end of the summer or so.

The W610i is a much nicer phone than the K750i. It's not a huge leap but the music aspect alone of it is excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

chrislad wrote:
    There got a load of new ones recently (specifically the K550i, W610i, Nokia 6300 and Nokia 7373) so I doubt we'll see some major new ones till the end of the summer or so.

The W610i is a much nicer phone than the K750i. It's not a huge leap but the music aspect alone of it is excellent.

I'm sticking with SE so i'm not interested in any other brands, and the main reason i'm getting bill is the phone, so i'll need a bigger step up from k750i to w810i

You'll be waiting a bit then. Sony are kind of stepping sideways at the moment, bar the K800i, they've not really realised anything that's a major step up from K750i.

chrislad wrote:
    You'll be waiting a bit then. Sony are kind of stepping sideways at the moment, bar the K800i, they've not really realised anything that's a major step up from K750i.

Ye i've noticed that, they're milking it at the moment :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Meteor will be going 3G at the end of October and will be doing new phones then. So if you sign up now then go pre-pay.

• Advertisement

Meteor will be going 3G at the end of October and will be doing new phones then. So if you sign up now then go pre-pay.

I have pre pay already, so wait til october?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

Is that true?

I taught it was that eircom bought the 3G license with the intention of setting up a new corporate wireless service aimed at businesses while still holding onto the meteor brand as a seperate entity..... dont ask me why but thats what i taught i heard

Nope, Meteor should have some form of 3G coverage by October. Mainly around the Dublin area I would assume starting off.

Advertisement