Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bodykit

Options
  • 29-05-2007 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi
    first time to post in motors forum.....
    anyway, i want to get a rear spoiler, side skirts and a new front bumper on a Mazda 3.
    i want to get all parts from a Mazda shop as they look better and fit the car like they should.
    question is
    1) would the price be cheaper outside Dublin like naas, westmeath etc for the labour as i got charged €150(labour) per part plus €150 to spray each section, thats on top of buying the bloody part.:eek:

2) when i get quoted a price for the lot (around €1700 in Dublin) could i get the price down with a bit of negotiation.

and finally(for those of you that have kept reading)
    3) if i was ordering a new mazda 3(for my brother with no trade in) could i use this to get the price of the above kit for cheaper and if so by how much.

thanks to all who read and give any advice.
    cheers.:) :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

Well if you are buying a NEW car, you could always chance your arm and ask for free fitting to the extra parts your also buying (asuming you'd be getting the car AND parts in the same place.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

One of my friends uses a Mazda dealer in Donegal, and reckons that no other dealer in the country an touch them for price and service; he drives from Galway to Donegal jut for his servicing! They sorted him out with a kit, too.

I used ebay to source wheels and a bodykit for my car and saved a fortune. Got a local bodyshop to fit them.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement