Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

complete my outfit

• 29-05-2007 7:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

i've these lovely black platform shoes with a chunky heel.
    love them

and a black kind of tight dress

i have peroxide blonde hair which will be cut into a bob in a few hours

what am i missing?
    a chain or something?
    what colour should i go for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Can you describe the shoes and dress in a bit more detail?

For example, what material are the shoes & dress. Peep toe shoes? Is the dress Low cut/backless/sleeveless?

What kind of look are you going for over all? Funky, Classy, Sexy etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I myself would even wear black tights if it's an evening thing? and a kickass bag
    bg_rache2l.jpg

I'd definately go for a slightly tanned look if you're peroxide and natural make up
    IMG_9795.jpg

Gold Jewellery!!! Long gold chain (Oasis have fab ones) and some gold bangles or cuffs. Fab nails will liven up all the black

Advertisement