Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding your previous posts

Options
  • 29-05-2007 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭

I should probably know how to do this already but, how do you get a list/search for your previous posts. I'm sure the feature used to be here (and probably still is) but I cant seem to find it. Anyone?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If you subscribe to your posts then you can check them in yor user cp.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Rabies wrote:
    If you subscribe to your posts then you can check them in yor user cp.

What subscribing to them? Just looking around this reply box I dont see a subscribe button. Perhaps a "post and subscribe" button would be handy?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The search function was diabled a number of months ago, it was causing too much of a strain on the servers.

I go to the 'quick links' tab and 'subsribed threads' this lists all the threads I've posted in, this works for me but it may be one of my subscriber privalages, see my sig for subscribing :)

At the top of this thread click 'thread tools' then subscribe to this thread, or any other thread you would like to keep an eye on.

The option is in your user cp to subscribe to all threads you post in, and to receive notification via email (or not) when ever a new post is made.

subscribed threads appear in your user cp when they have a new post.

It is also possible to subscribe to forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Thats what I was looking for. Thanking you!

• Advertisement

No prob. That is what we get paid for.

Advertisement