Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are ... The Cyclists

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

Whoever made that video is an ignorant ass*hole. Just like the ignorant cyclists in the video, they're ignorant to the fact that only some cyclists behave in such a manner.

Never thought of the emmissions to construct a bike, but i'm sure the emmissions saved through cycling in the long run hugely out weight those emmitted?

Unfortunately a few bad cyclists give all cyclists a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

cunnins4 wrote:
    Whoever made that video is an ignorant ass*hole.

I think it's funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

they got that dog pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

I totally agree, its hilarious!

I do think we need to step back occasionally from our 'holier than thou' image and not take ourselves too seriously as a distinct group of road users.

I wouldn't tend to preach to others about cycling, only try to encourage them on account of all the usual benefits of cycling ie exercise, commuting, sport and general fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I think it is funny, what can you do except laugh at it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

It's one of the more twee sketches from Monkey Dust

Pretty meh when you compare it to their other stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I thought it was funny, thought it was mocking ignorant motorists ideas of cyclists as much as the cyclists, what with the road tax thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

It's a sketch, I wouldn't get too worked up.

You must admit there is at least a grain of truth there from which both the humour and indignation is flowing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

lol! "Do not worry, he is biodegradable"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

I lol'd. It's just a bit of fun, nothing to get worked up about.

"My one is red"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

Yeah, sorry about the over reaction. Was a bit stressed out before my last exam. Looking at it again i see it in a different light. That's what happens when ya haven't studied all year! STRESS GETS TO YA!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Excellent stuff! Pure roadie!

Advertisement