Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheaper places to live in europe?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I would like to move out of Ireland and I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on what european cities have a more reasonable cost of living.

Thank you.

cozmik

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Most do, really. Britain is expensive, and certain areas of most countries are more expensive. For example, the south of France and Paris are more expensive than other parts of the country. Countries in eastern Europe are cheaper, but there's very few job oppertunities.

Personally, I like Spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jean05

cozmik wrote:
    I would like to move out of Ireland and I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on what european cities have a more reasonable cost of living.

Thank you.

cozmik

Italy is a pretty cheap place most of the time... although sometimes I'll find things in shops that are cheaper at home which is wierd.
    Hard to find work and even if you do saleries are really low here... shockingly low.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry to put a dampner on your search, but in places where stuff is cheap, wages tend to be low (thus keeping stuff cheap).

Advertisement