Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mortgage Provider

Options
  • 29-05-2007 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

I am currently in the process of selling, buying and possibly switching mortgage if I get a better deal. Is there any websites out there that will compare all lending institutes? Or anyone got any recommendations??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

It can depend on the size of your mortgage and also the loan-to-value ratio.

NIB's LTV mortgage @ ECB+0.5% for a LTV<50% is hard to beat. For any LTV up to 80%, NIB are competitive I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

Remeber when you're doing your comparisons to check additional fees like annual a/c maintanence fees/charges for statements/setting up Direct Debits/changing rates/charges for closing a/c etc and factor them in.

They may all be small amounts but they could add up to a lot.

Advertisement