Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

i need a little touch up paint pen for my car... wheres the best place to get some?? im in the clondalkin area... i also need someone to fit a new battery in my car key, where will i get that done?
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

1/. Halfords or any decent motor factor.

2/. DIY. It's simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ive heard that if ya dont change the battery quick enough it loses whats programmed on it... thats why im not so keen on doing it myself.
    does halfords do all paint colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

your main dealer would be the next port of call for a pen if halfords dont have what you're looking for - though they probably would, they've a pretty huge selection.

think you can get someone to fit the battery for you too in halfords

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd favour the main dealer for the paint - there is a much better chance of an exact colour match. While you're there buy the battery too and if the parts guy is any helpful he may arrange to change the battery for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I' say Halfords as they mix the paint upfront, as opposed to the dealer ordering it in. quicker!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I like the narrow nib that you get on the Halfords touch up kit. The paint colour match seems to be quite good.

Advertisement