Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jalapeno Poppers

• 29-05-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Does anybody know where you can buy these in DUblin? Love them and cant find anywhere??? Thanks:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

I presume you'll find poppers in any adult store but jalapeño poppers i dont know !

on the other hand if you made a typo you can get jalapeño peppers in most supermarkets check the tex mex sections

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I didn't know what they were either, but if you Google it, they appear to be Jalapeno peppers stuffed with some cheesy mixture. Seems like something you could make quite easily yourself IMO.

BTW it would help when people are asking where they can buy something obscure like this, if they started their query with something like "I don't know if you know what X are, but they're <insert description here>. Does anyone know where I could get some?." Don't assume everyone knows what you're talking about :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I don't think its a typo.

1. His username is also Poppers.
    2. I think jalapeno poppers are the peppers stuffed with some sort of cheese goo and deep fried in a kind of breadcrumb.

To answer the question - haven't seen them in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

tesco used to have them in their frozen section and they were quiet nice. since then they changed the recipe and they're more like deep fried cheese with bit of jalapenos mixed through. i think it's better making them yourself. plenty of recipes on net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Captain America's USED to have them (they are SOOO good).
    They stopped for some bizaare reason. But you can now get them on the
    'deep fried crap' platter in Ba Mizu.
    I think Tesco might only do them around Christmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement