Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hpw the f**k do i turn off TP Seek in 00 Golf mark 4?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

It is driving me mental. I have one of these fm transmitters that go in my lighter thing and it all works grand for a few seconds then TP seek comes in and changes station...how the hell do i turn off TP because it is 1) wrecking my head and the manual doesn't help much at all!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

IIRC, press and hold the round button on the right of the radio (I think it's the menu button) Scroll through the menu. There should be an otion to turn the TP off. Note that it may be referred to as TA. It's a while since I've fiddled with Golf radios so I hope what I've described above is accurate......

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I seriously need help with this thing. I can't turn it off...when I press the TP button in for a few seconds, the menu comes up with GALA and all sorts of crap but I can't find out how to turn it off...it's driving me mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

if it is the same radio as my passat. you just press the tp button. not press and hold.
    try it. if not refer to the manual should tell you there.

Advertisement