Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday Gift

Options
  • 29-05-2007 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

It's my GF's 30th next month, I've spent month's thinking of ideas I just can't seem to think of anything worth while.

Part of the present I'm taking her to Rome for a week but that is in Sept. So I want to have something to physically give her on her birthday.

Kinda going down the line of something you would probably keep for ever.

I have about 800-1k to spend.

really stuck for ideas :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Is there something personal you could make her or get her that she could treasure? In terms of making I'm thinking get pictures of friends or family put together in an album or collage? Or if the two of you are serious, a scrapbook of fond memories you have. Or what about a painting of somewhere that means something to her? A childhood spot, favourite place she's visited etc?

Failing that, it seems like jewellery would be an obvious purchase if you want to spend that much cash. What about an antique necklace or something brand new and sparkly? Antique seems more romantic in my opinion but every girl is different!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

Well don't do what my hub did- and buy me a set of golf clubs;given that i don't play!!
    He made up for it the next year by brining me to a jewellers so I could pick out an expensive ring. Be careful with jewellery, every girl is different! Most like to pick their own...

Advertisement