Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Impressions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wheres Woo Woo Woo West London?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

mike65 wrote:
    . Pussytastic..

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There will be no guys. Pussytastic. I did'nt say that. :o

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

ok the indie girl, the welsh one, the avit one and the last one seem to be the only ones that wont really wreck my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Fret ye not. I'm sure there's a chick with a dick somewhere in that lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

The two pinkish twin girls = annoying, should be thrown out

The two older ladys should be interesting...

Loving the girl from whales...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

mike65 wrote:
    There will be no guys. Pussytastic. I did'nt say that. :o

Mike.

Woot! Woot!

Its a fanny fest........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I suspect Channel 4 will be praying for a long hot summer.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

i'd say this will be the last year judging by the amount of nutjobs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

just one man on friday... great stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Pigman II wrote:
    Fret ye not. I'm sure there's a chick with a dick somewhere in that lot.

i'd say theres more than 1 for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

1 man going in Friday! Must be Jesus?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Nikki and Emily I like. I wanted men :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

No men? Crappy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

red_ice wrote:
    ok the indie girl
    The one that said that there's a new type of music that's out at the moment called Indie Music? hmmm..... really?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Loving the girl from whales...
    That's an unfortunate typo considering the size of her....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Gillie wrote:
    Meet Sam and Amanda!:)
    The two older ladys should be interesting...

Hope they're more interesting than their photos... :D now where are the hot blonde twins?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Hope they're more interesting than their photos... :D now where are the hot blonde twins?! :p

Not really i'm afraid!:rolleyes:
    Every couple of seconds one of them screeches!

My poor mute button will be fúcked after a week of this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Interesting bunch. I pity the poor sod who goes in on Friday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ive got pink and yellow hair a multi-coloured coat im a little bit wo a lil bit wa and obviously a legend who has taken too many drugs but just wants attension. ugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Attol wrote:
    Nikki and Emily I like.

Yeah, same. Only two who seem like normal girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Gillie wrote:
    Um. I don't know. They said theyed Share any guys in there!:D

Awesome. I'm hoping for some nice threesome action now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

ive got pink and yellow hair a multi-coloured coat im a little bit wo a lil bit wa and obviously a legend who has taken too many drugs but just wants attension. ugh

She seems harmless enough but yes, that jaw says it all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Kolodny wrote:
    She seems harmless enough but yes, that jaw says it all really.

I honestly thought she was a bloke at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

YAY! Time to spew some venom....

The Pink and Fluffy Twins: Sam and Amanda, the pink and fluffy nightmares. God help us...i think more than 3 minutes with them in real life would cause me to go postal completely and do horrible non pink and fluffy things...with sharp, sharp objects. Their high pitched squeaking, might even bring such actions forward to 9 seconds

Lesley: Headhunter/headmistress..I see lots of clucking and telling people off. I'm always skeptical of people who say they are unlike anything that we've ever seen. They normally turn out to the most dull people there. Good to see someone a little older in the show for once, and not a short skirt wearing idiot whose career goal is to be a "model, innit".

Charley: "South West London IT Girl"...give us a break. I can't help but get depressed seeing another one. Justified boos for another waste of space. She dislikes vegetables..a shame, seem as the girl seems to be closely related to a cabbage, and is about to spend some time mingling with fellow inanimate objects.

Tracey: Can't help but feel they're trying her out as a Jade's-mum-a-like-hybrid with Pete. Personally, I'd be tempted to stick her in the fridge and find something to wedge it shut for the duration. People who make up rhyme-y crap like "raver... cheesy quaver" deserve nothing less, and possibly much worse.

Chanelle: *cries*. Everything that's wrong, ever so wrong with this country. Celeb FHM wannabe who likes Posh Spice but sounds more like some sort of northern Vicki Pollard. The thing is, she is quite good looking and might even have a brain cell..but seems to prefer trying to be something else. *cries again*

Shabnam: STOP DANCING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept dialing for an ambulance because I thought she was having some sort of fit. Talks "a lot of sense", but I can't help but sense that would be a unique experience within this years house.

Emily: The obligitary blonde "lovely" one that's a little dippy, a little posh...a bit too Nush like. Hoping for "dirty" boys, she may clash with the gruesome pink and fluffy twins and cause some friction. Docked respect points for liking Lily Allen.

Laura: Oh dear...I can't but help but feel she'll be ripped apart in there. Obligatory chunky chirpy sort to help balance out the "honeys". Wants to be an embalmer. Well, it would be easy for to get business: 5 minutes of her chatter and people would be doing themselves in left, right and centre.

Nicky: "Do I look really miserable?". Well love, not yet - give it a couple of hours though, and then we'll ask you. I don't know why (even despite having her sights set no higher than triple z-lister, Calum Best) but she might actually be someone interesting. However, initial high hopes have been proved wrong before in Big Brother...

Carole: Taste the rainbow of stereotypes! Now we have one of all kinds. She wants to "shake it", where as frankly, one might be more tempted to shake her until her head rolls off. Divorced, unemployed bisexual sexual health worker...can we throw in anything else to make her more "out there"...from one extreme to the other really. The pink and fluffy twins worst nightmare...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

I cannot wait to hear this new type of music called 'Indie'!!!!!

Muppet!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

just one man on friday... great stuff
    Pete Sutcliffe hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Anyone else notciie caroles beard?? *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

What a bizarre twist.

Do they expect women and gay men, who frankly make up a large part of the audience, to get into this? More than one man will be needed and soon.

The twins - vile. Nice to look at I suppose.

Lesley - oh look, it's Anne Robinson, but not ginger. She might annoy the younger ones. High odds to walk.

Charley - vile, but much viler than the twins. So in love with herself. Her claim to fame? A cousin who plays footie for Man U and who bought her a car. She did smack Saskia from last year at a party though, so she gets points for that. Definitely one of the lookers.

Tracey - now she would be my absolute nightmare. Has she a touch of Tourettes? Or just trying to act all Pete like. Looks like she doesn't wash which might upset some of the others.

Shabnam - voted current housemate most likely to have a penis.

Emily - posh totty. V good looking. Votes Tory so will fight with the pinkos.

Lesley - if you imagined the love child of Daffyd and Vikki Pollard, she would be it. Might be good fun. Or very boring once out of the village.

Nicky - she seems much too normal. Apparently she was adopted from Mother Teresa's orphanage. A shilpa antidote from the producers, as a non-Indian Indian, so to speak?!

Chanelle - thinks she is Posh Spice. Oh dear. Reminds me of dull but pretty Sam from a few series ago. Bored already.

Carole - well the crowd liked her. She screams lesbian, doesn't she? And fights for every cause (she should get together with Richard Boyd Barrett when she's out). No doubt they hope for a tryst with the other likeminded one, Tracey. Could be very bored and very confrontational in the house if she is cooped up. Likely to make good TV in early days.

So let's see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Just catching up on all the goings-on...

Lesley - I like her and hope she doesn't do a runner, I'd say she'd be able to chew up and spit out (metaphorically) the bimbos without blinking.

Carole - well, I won't go on the audition tape or walk-in - think she'll clash with Lesley eventually.

Laura - Matt Lucas-a-like. A sort of Vicki Pollard & Only Gay in the Village hybrid (ie, Matt Lucas-a like)
    Hasn't shut up about how she's the cook (the only thing she can cook is curried spaghetti bolognese...erm) Lesley's mush said it all whne she came out with that one. Plus, looks like she'll whinge about smoking morning, noon and night.

The Twins - great to look at accompanied by industrial earplugs. Evens they were going commando, I'm sure I caught a glimpse. Still cluctching their lollipops...

Charley - skanky looking. Hated already

Shabnam - Hugely annoying screeching Winehouse lookey-likey, out first.

Nicky - I'd say she'll be miserable but might pick up a bit later. V good looking. Major shoulder chippage there.

Emily - Wow, she's just discovered Indie music! I like her, she's gorgeous but has made the fatal mistake of giving herself 10/10 for intelligence - eh, the very fact she's gone in there= minus 8 off that score.

Chanelle - okay looking, the Posh thing will get her absolutely hated. out the millisecond she's up.

And finally, Tracey - 'avin it'? Fcuk off ya gimp!

I see the odds on favourite on betfair is a man already - haha, says it all really.

PS The oven in the bedroom is absolute GENIUS.

Advertisement