Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Impressions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Charley - vile, but much viler than the twins. So in love with herself. Her claim to fame? A cousin who plays footie for Man U and who bought her a car. She did smack Saskia from last year at a party though, so she gets points for that. Definitely one of the lookers.
    If by looker you mean she looks like a man, well then yeah she's definitely a looker alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

BuffyBot wrote:
    Tracey: Can't help but feel they're trying her out as a Jade's-mum-a-like-hybrid with Pete.

That is exactly what I said to my housemate when she first appeared! I sincerely hope that impression's not going to last though...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Tracey and the lizzy burdsworth lookalike got the biggest cheers going in.

don't think the twins will last long

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

First Impressions -

Emily is the number one reason to watch the show. She already made that fatal mistake of saying Indie was a new type of music and don't really agree with her liking Lily Allen, but since she's absolutely stunning, I think that can be overlooked. She seems to be the most down to earth of the lot of them.

Sam and Amanda are two people I wouldn't like to speak to in the real world, but I want to see how the twin thing works out in the house. I mean, one of them will have to go before the other. But, which one. Very interested to see that one working out.

Tracey is too weird for my liking. At first I thought she was a he and she way too much of a Bez-head.

I like the strict/scary Anne Robinson vibe that we get from Lesley.

Laura aka. Vicky Pollard sould be a good laugh.

Carole (although obviously the popular one with the crowd tonight) is someone I don't think I can watch for the entire summer, but she's hardly the worst.

Shabnam and Nicky both seem quite down to Earth, but they're also the ones I'd put money on for being blokes.

Chanelle and Charley - just get them out of there. I hate them from their VT's. Very irritating.

It should be interesting only having one guy, it means the show is trying to be more of a social experiment again, rather than a complete freak show. Only time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

BaZmO* wrote:
    The one that said that there's a new type of music that's out at the moment called Indie Music? hmmm..... really?

Davina said: She rates herself 10/10 for intellegence and will be voting conservitave in the next election :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for Tracy shes so cool! we could all do with some buzzing! AVIT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

oh my god , i hated most of them, the only ones i could probably bear would be..Laura..loved her. and nicki. maybe emily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Charley? The "South West London IT Girl"?????? I mean ROFL.:D More like dole-bum low-life slapper. I'd say she's definitely sucked for money at some stage.....has that look about her.:(

Laura is going to DRIVE ME BESERK. Curried spagetti bolognese? What a classy chick.............:confused:

Chanelle and Charley - just get them out of there. I hate them from their VT's. Very irritating
    Rule Number 1 of Big Brother is never talk about Big Brother. Oh wait, that's Fight Club.

Rule Number 1 of Big Brother is always ignore their VT's. She came across as this uber confident devil may care type of person, or more so she tried to come across like that. But when she got booed she turned into a nervous wreck. They never end up being like they are in the VT's especially the real brash ones.
    Davina said: She rates herself 10/10 for intellegence..
    Yeah had to laugh at that when I heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Charley?...I'd say she's definitely sucked for money at some stage.....has that look about her.:(

Takes one to know one :D

^Joke, do not take seriously.

I have to agree with most of the comments here. Okay so a bloke goes in on Friday. I'd say he will be fairly average looking but will obviously get lots of attention for a day or two, until BB put in some kind of young stud/hunk.

The girls will then be all over him causing the first guy to get jealous, thus creating more friction.

Out of all the girls so far I don't know who to dislike most :D

I think if it is to be a long, hot summer then the only real enjoyment I'll get from this years BB will be by having the volume muted and the Kleenex on standby!

r3nu4l wrote:
    I think if it is to be a long, hot summer then the only real enjoyment I'll get from this years BB will be by having the volume muted and the Kleenex on standby!

You dirty old man!!

BB8CaroleLaura_468x394.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bolliwoodi

those twins- TWATS! who gives a crap how pink the house is:mad:

that 60 year old- seems a bit stern- reminds me of my mun:rolleyes:

that unemployed 1 whos kierin richardsons cousin- Dont like her at all she seemed proud to be a scrounger:mad:

Tracy- The pink haired 1- shes lovely seems like a right laugh:p

the last 1- the mad one who was jailed for those protests- she seems such a nice friendly person:D

that victoria beckham wannabee- wanabee wag just there for the celeb status:eek:

The rest had no impact on me:rolleyes:

BaZmO* wrote:
    You dirty old man!!

Not eactly the housemates I was thinking of, I was thinking of Leslie and Tracey tbh :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Well who's stupid idea was that?
    An all female house.
    Who said 'I know the young women in CBB caused such problems so we'll fill the house with all women'!
    I have read that half the women will be voted out in the next couple of weeks and replaced by men and I hope thats true.
    Can't stand the screeching bimbo twins, hope someone drowns them.
    Lesley shouldn't be in there at all, she reminds me of my mum! Although more bloke like then my mum.
    Tracey is Jackiey, Pete and Bez mixed together.
    Carole will be the new face for Gillette.
    I can see Laura on Little Britain already, the only gay in the villages long lost sister.
    Not much to say about the others yet.

magnumlady wrote:
    Well who's stupid idea was that?
    An all female house.
    Who said 'I know the young women in CBB caused such problems so we'll fill the house with all women'!

I would say there is a ''twist'' to put men into the house at some stage. Its kind of bad that no men went in initaly though.

r3nu4l wrote:
    Takes one to know one :D

^Joke, do not take seriously.

Hilarious "joke" alright :confused:

what do people think of the new mulit-culutral eye?
    bb-eye-hdr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Multi coloured?

Anyway, I'm kind of glad to see Lesley in there - at least it's not another wannabe-WAG-IT-Girl-FHM-cover-model and I think she might cause a bit of friction.

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Hilarious "joke" alright :confused:
    Well if you're going to throw random suppositions around about someone you don't even know...you should be prepared to take a joke at your expense ;)
    I would say there is a ''twist'' to put men into the house at some stage. Its kind of bad that no men went in initaly though.
    Davina has already announced that a man will be going into the house on Friday :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Unless they put some hot guys in there and FAST, I will not be tuning in this year! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Hmmm, does anybody else think that Charely is/was a bloke? If you look at his/her face it is very masculine. I think its the eyes.

They can't bring in 11 girls without having at least one of them being a bloke of sorts. Come on, its Big Bro afterall.

Just look at her pic here: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?id=464

That has to be a bloke.

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote:
    Hmmm, does anybody else think that Charely is/was a bloke? If you look at his/her face it is very masculine. I think its the eyes.

Didn't even have to change his name either which was convenient. Definitely very masculine looking.

py2006 wrote:
    And the big cock hanging between her legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

BaZmO* wrote:
    And the big cock hanging between her legs.

Jaysus, I think you were watching a completely different show last night! :rolleyes:

py2006 wrote:
    Jaysus, I think you were watching a completely different show last night! :rolleyes:
    Huh? You say she looks like a man and I agree with you and then you say I must've been watching a different programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

So far i like Nicky, Shabnam and Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Charley? The "South West London IT Girl"?????? I mean ROFL.:D More like dole-bum low-life slapper. I'd say she's definitely sucked for money at some stage.....has that look about her.:(
    d:

I think we will soon find out thats actually "South West London T-Girl"!!!!!! (shemale :eek: )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

py2006 wrote:

They can't bring in 11 girls without having at least one of them being a bloke of sorts. Come on, its Big Bro afterall.

Just look at her pic here: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?id=464

That has to be a bloke.

I'm inclined to agree and I think the same about Tracey, look at that Jaw! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Haven't read through the thread, but I just thought I'd say that I don't like big bro, but I think I might be tuning in this year for one reason only - Chanelle - how hot is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Rumour has it they're evicting half them next week and bringing in guys as replacements. Emily Charley and Nicky are my faves. Shabnam is going to be sneaky and is already trying to get everyone on her side. Chanelle won't last in an argument. It'll be good once a fight breaks out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Watching it now. Id say Lesley will have a really hard time

Advertisement