Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Impressions

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol have to laugh at ur one that thinks shes the IT girl!! noting "IT" about her! she just goes to clubs with a guest list on them! pffft! very common in London! cabbage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

That one charley is completely in love with herself

Im doing it to get famous?

Best of luck love.You'll need it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You know when you were younger (guy) there was a feeling that when women went out in packs they all sat around feeling each others breasts.

Appears that is true.

I'm curious how they are all going to go to the toilet at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

golden showers all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Lesley has already been seen weeing in the shower. I don't like her at all, she's such a moaner and telling them all that the single bed was hers because the production staff told her before she went in (yeah right!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

So, are Sam and Amanda just BIG Big Bro fan's, or are they from the same plastic brigade as Nikki and Makosi ??

http://www.moremagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/story.asp?news_id=3307

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Gillie wrote:
    Not really i'm afraid!:rolleyes:
    Every couple of seconds one of them screeches!

My poor mute button will be fúcked after a week of this!
    you shouldn't need to mute them because they only turn the microphones on every ten minutes for about 5 seconds

i don't need the sound to get the full effect of the twins though :)

Advertisement