Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remortgaging

Options
  • 29-05-2007 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Got a prob wit da gaff!! me an my boyf trying ta remortgage da gaff and pay of his ex at same time... prod is she trying ta get more cash than we acn give her...initially agreed at a figure we could manage and more fair than the housin market goin ta offer her at the moment if house sold.
    However our mortgage broker says **** her and is sending us out the finalising deal for us to sign with him and the solicitor and says she'll accept anyhow at the original agreed price.
    If she doesn't where would that leave us having signing finished all documentation wit da bank?we're not getting any answers from anyone on the issue.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

What is that in English?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭Blackjack

BuffyBot wrote:
    What is that in English?

Sumtin to do wit da bank n da morgage n d ex gf n da olf gaff.

Not sure I follow either to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Tammis wrote:
    we're not getting any answers from anyone on the issue.....

Given your inability to express your question in anything other than street talk and txt speak, I'm not surprised.

Word.

Advertisement