Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Cancellation Charge

Options
  • 29-05-2007 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Moving house at the end of the month due to job change, I think there is about 2 months left on my smart contract - any know what is the cancellation charge for cancelling before the 12 months are up??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

A friend of mine had to cancel Smart as he was moving house and they didn't charge anything. I think he had 4 months left of the 12 month contract too.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

rebellad wrote:
    Moving house at the end of the month due to job change, I think there is about 2 months left on my smart contract - any know what is the cancellation charge for cancelling before the 12 months are up??

You sign up for a 12 month contract so in accordance with Terms and Conditions you would be expected to pay any outstanding balance in respect of the unexpired part of the 12 months. The usual recommendation ring Smart and ask them. Easiest and best way to find out exactly what you are going to be charged - anything thing you are going to read here is a rehash of the Terms and Conditions or speculation.

Advertisement