Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

takeover headaches

Options
  • 29-05-2007 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

i am currently at Leeds.. 3rd season, in the prem.
    and under a takeover Bid, the problem is the bid started in april and i'm now 5 games into the new season.

this has left me with £12mill in my transfer fund and an embargo, which i was lucky to get Cisse on a free.

6 club injuries and that was the only signing i made in the summer. have no cover at left back and mid and dont really wanna bring Eddie Lewis outta the reserves.

any one got any idead how long theses takeover talks are likely to last??? i cant sign anone till the window any way but there are players on my list i want and there are other clubs sniffing around.

Plus i have a affiliation with a polish club, now does that mean every player i sign who needs a permit will always get a conditional permit as long as i loan them out for three years?? Got besagno and a mexican left winger and wanna play them............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

generally i find it takes bout three months of the game happened at west ham and biringham however at both of them i lost money from my kitty as they were taken over by fans of the club.

Advertisement