Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster & Lost Tickets!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Do Ticketmaster re-send tickets which are misplaced? I can't find 'em anywhere!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Phone them up and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Or just say that they never arrived at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

John wrote:
    Or just say that they never arrived at all

aye; my tickets for the Stones turned up a few weeks ago in an envelope that wasn't even sealed. I mailed ticketmaster in a rage that they had the affront to charge the 'service' charge and didn't even lick the envelopes.

included in the rather snotty reply from the ticketmaster rep was theassurance that if your tickets go missing in the post and you inform TM that they've not arrived, they can re-issue; i guess the idea is that they invalidate the barcode at the front so if they *do* turn up they're invalid

Don't say they're lost - as John says, say they didn't arrive...:D

this is the one upside of the cheapskates not sending tickets by any class of recorded delivery - they've no proof that the tickets *did* reach you safely. Which also applies, by the way, to fixed penalty notices if you ever think you got zapped... :D

Advertisement