Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread on topic where there is no forum?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 3:53pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I'd ask here before cluttering up somewhere else. If you have a question on a topic that there is no board for, where do you post the question?

Do you not post it at all and píss off somewhere else, or jsut post it in AH and take chances?

The topic I am talking about here for interest sakes is Flying lessons and information about pilot licences. T'interweb is proving unfruitful to me with detailless websites and email addresses for for info type things and I'd rather have a broad understanding of something before contacting a company direct.

Cheers all.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Aviation & Aircraft under Soc, there have been a few threads on it already I think.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

They were right, it does make you blind.

Cheers Ruu. I could not for the life of me see that when I scoured the menus earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

5starpool wrote:
    I could not for the life of me see that when I scoured the menus earlier.

Probably because you'd think it would be in the same category as motors

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's difficult sometimes with all these forums!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If only there were some form of search where one could find similar topics and then decide where to put their thread....

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If only search worked like in the olden days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

eoin_s wrote:
    Probably because you'd think it would be in the same category as motors

It was discussed early on, anseo, and basically into Soc it went, as the scope of the forum had yet to be decided, and obviously at that stage, we didn't know in which direction it was going to go.

If you need to find it in a hurry, just subscribe <edit for clarity: to the forum, not the site!:)>

@ OP: Drop by, there are a good few people there who know what they're talking about, stickies at the top of the forum also refer.

R.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

If your post does not fit into a forum then you should post in the regional forum that suites best.

MrsDub13 got me a Flying lesson before,I was a bit freaked out by it as only 2/3 months before we increased out life insurance.Woman can be sneaky fcuks like that.

Advertisement