Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Moisturiser with SPF

• 29-05-2007 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good moisturiser with SPF - I tend to have combination skin.

Am out doors a lot lately and need something with SPF protection.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

I recently switched to Olay complete care, its got an SPF of 15 and has vitamins in it too. I think its improved my skin quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

I think thats the one i use too - has a squeezy top on it??? Its very good and has spf 15 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

recently bought Bliss sunban for the face. It's spf 30 and it's really good. Not too oily or anything. I got it online though. Was only 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

The Evian moisturiser is really good too, I always go for it in the summer because I have really fair skin and it works a treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Origins - Out Smart is absolutely brill!!! It has an SPF of 15 and it had natural ingredients.

When I went for a facial, the girl said the number one thing to do besides drinking water is to use an SPF of Min of 12 on your face everyday. :)

http://www.origins.co.uk/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT3660&PRODUCT_ID=PROD66023

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I've used Oil of Olay for about 10 years now, but I recently switched to Murad products on advice of the woman whom I go to for facials. I can see a clear difference in my skin, and I've never really had bad skin to begin with. Most days now I don't even wear foundation, just a tinted moisturizer because my skin has been so clear and smooth.
    They have a whole line of sun protection products and all of their moisturizers have SPF 15 or higher. I use their Normal/Combination skin line, and the moisturizer is oil free, lightweight, and very hydrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

ive recently started using neutrogena products. they have a great oil free spf moisturiser and its available for a couple of skin types (im combonation too) its fab and my skin is honestly the best its looked since i started using proper skin products if you know what i mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I use Olay Complete Care during the day and find it great, now that they have changed the formula. I (and millions of other apparently) was allergic to the first version and my eyes puffed up.

During the summer I use the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer factor 30 sunblock.
    This is excellent and the finish is totally matt. For anyone with sensitive skin this is fab.
    http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZPD4CY6BL._AA280_.jpg

It really keeps the sun at bay but I wasn't totally white by the end of summer either. After a couple of weeks using this on holiday, I wasn't so pale, my existing freckles had darkened a touch etc.
    I also hadn't developed any spots as with other SPF creams on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Cellex-C Factor 32..... Fabulous!! It's a daily moisturiser too so you can wear it everyday as well as your holidays or at the beach. It's a range from America and some beauty salons or spa's do it or else you can buy it off E-Bay MUCH cheaper... I love the Cellex-C range!!

Advertisement