Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you get unbanned?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, i recently got banned from the gigs & events forum! i was accused
    of trying to sell tickets? what can i do to get unbanned? i did pm the moderator "Freak scenery" to explain this but no reply

this is the msg i send !!

pat here,sorry if you thought i was selling tickets on boards.ie,i work for rte and was given 2 tickets for FREE from my work mates in 2fm!
    As you can see from my posts yesterday i was going to try and give them away!!!! and as it turned out late yesterday i got some time off work to go to the gig! i never typed the word sell or money!

i do hope you can unban me and im sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

pat............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Freak scenery is away for a week as far as I know so you'll have to wait until he comes back or send a PM to one of the other moderators there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Ruu wrote:
    Freak scenery is away for a week as far as I know so you'll have to wait until he comes back or send a PM to one of the other moderators there.

Thanks a mil ruu,ill pm freak scenery now!

Advertisement