Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Marathon 2007

• 29-05-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭

Well for all of us doing the Cork City Marathon there's less than a week to go. How are you all fixed ? Looks to be well organized anyway apart from the fact that the baggage drop area is quite a walk from the start / finish area. Not ideal when you want to get some gear on you after the finish to stay warm. Apart from that there seems to be plenty of refreshment stops. Hopefully it will be well supported and go off without a hitch. Best of luck to one and all taking part.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

radar, good luck. I'm looking forward to this race. They do appear to have put plenty of thought into the organisation. As it's a new race there are bound to be teething problems. Hopefully not too many. There is certainly plenty of speorting activity in Cork this weekend. I've an event every day from Friday until Monday.

I'm on ok shape for this one. My basic fitness is fine (did Connemara in April) but I've not done a lot of marathon specific training. I don't want to overdo it as I've another couple of events the following weekend (June is busy!) so I'll be happy just to cruise around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭onekeaneo

Hi,
    Just wondering, how did you do. What times did you run?

Advertisement