Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Economic Elective(LC program)

Options
  • 29-05-2007 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

What do I have to know for this?

Colonisation and EU policys, is that it?

I would love if I could get help on Human interaction with a biome, but it's not going to happen.
    I hate that about the LC, they give an easy biome question last year but this year we will get a rock hard one. ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Did anyone actually listen to that LC program on RTE yesterday, the teacher(with the sort of Dublin accent) was a complete tool. I have a greater range of vocabulary than that fool, and I am doing pass.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Here's a short list of the stuff you should probably know:
    1. Colonialism
    2. Globalisation
    3. Multi-National Companies
    4. European Union
    5. EU policies
    6. Energy

you also need to know a case study for the first 3, and just examples for the last 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

I would love if I could get help on Human interaction with a biome, but it's not going to happen.
    I hate that about the LC, they give an easy biome question last year but this year we will get a rock hard one. ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Firstly how do you know were going to get a hard question??

Secondly, PM sent in relation to help!

Advertisement