Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bloody Schuh (on eBay That Is)

• 29-05-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

Back in April I won an auction with Schuh's eBay store for a pair of black ankle boots for the lady. I got an email a few days later to say that they were actually out of stock of the particular item, even though their system was showing one in stock. By way of an apology they gave me a refund, a 10% discount and free shipping on the next item I bought from them.

I waited until the same item was up for sale and bid and won it AGAIN. It's just arrived today and instead of being the size 8 that I won, they sent a size 7! I can't believe they've messed up on the same item twice.

Just sent them an email seeing how they'll resolve the issue.

Has anyone else had any eBay cockups?

1401677020M1_exlg.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I've had a few that never got delivered but never anything happening with the wrong size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe 25 purchases under my belt and so far all is well. Just make sure the seller seems kosher before buying anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've tried to buy numerous times from Schuh on eBay and for some reason I am on their "not allowed to bid" list. I've emailed them numerous times, asked them to sort it out, but no joy.

I think Schuh's own online ordering system is great, works well, but on eBay they just seem to suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah their website is great for ordering from. Leave eBay alone if you can. (For Schuh)

Advertisement