Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

606 2fm

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 chas_88

What the ****?I just downloaded the economics and business one and its like 50 minutes long!!Is it worth listening to this at all?Or can someone summarize it for me.

that's the economics and physics one, business is on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

leo1526 wrote:
    Why do have to repeat the exams next year? I am , what if im sick? What if i dont do as well as i should for some unforeseen circumstances??

Thers a petition going around for the Leaving cert to have an optional repeat exams..and not 12 months later.. spread the word hun
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LC2007/

Online petitions wont solve this. The reasons there are no repeats is becuase it would be unfair on the people who did it in june. It would be possible to omit from study topics that came up in june, also it is a huge money and logistical effort for repeats. Money is the main one tho

Advertisement