Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any business teachers able to help?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

i'm looking for an A1 in business and i have learnt everything in the book but working through the past papers i'm beginning to think that what is in the book is immaterial in regards to the questions asked. Also what is looked for in an A1 standard paper that sets it apart from an A2?Is it true also that u must state each point and then expand for every question like it is for the ABQ where u must state, expand and cross reference?
    Sometimes i feel like i'm waffling or just writing answers to stuff outta the top of my head based on general knowledge......can this be so?!

yours,
    a worried business student(who is sitting this exam through irish)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Im not sure what book you have, but I remembed our book for the LC had a section at the back where they pinpointed key words in questions and then tell you what the examiner is looking for with that word. It tells the difference between words such as Describe, Examine, Illustrate etc. If you can find one of those books (im afraid I dont have mine so I cant reproduce it for you) it would help you enormously.

Advertisement