Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards MTT on GJP/iPoker tonight at 9pm

• 29-05-2007 8:15pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder. Look under Specials in the left hand area and it will show up on top. It starts at 9 and the password is boards07.

Get in there!

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

I'll give it a go sure, 9 registered at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

very enjoyable game tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

it's only started BCB??? are you having fun already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Macspower wrote:
    it's only started BCB??? are you having fun already?

well i lasted 1 hand.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Quite a surprising move by Muso led to me being all in and out, when he outdrew me. I'm not sure what our esteem ex-leader was thinking.

I know what I'm thinking.... :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

Rigged ?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

DeVore wrote:
    Quite a surprising move by Muso led to me being all in and out, when he outdrew me. I'm not sure what our esteem ex-leader was thinking.

DeV.

People were far more interested in gambling tonight than playing poker - I think I might give this a miss from now on. My dislike of bingo is well known. Once again AA no match for AQ

"Sorry what's that, I can't hear you in the back"

"BINGO"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Decided to play fishy tonight :) Worked for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

People were far more interested in gambling tonight than playing poker - I think I might give this a miss from now on. My dislike of bingo is well known. Once again AA no match for AQ

"Sorry what's that, I can't hear you in the back"

"BINGO"

No offence mate but thats a bit rich coming from you
    I have only played this twice and i am no tourney player but some of the calls i seen you make last week eek:
    i have notes on you that your a total fish and to push your raises if you can beat jt :D oh and expect a call

the calls i seen you make last week i have notes on you that your a total fish and to push your raises if you can beat jt

I take huge offence to this - so much so that I'm not even going to try and explain the difference between POKER and BINGO

For the record you called with AQ not reraised - so i'd appreciate it if you stop with your lies and slander.

In my post I named no names - you came and identified yourself and are trying to defend a bad play.

If you refer to me as anything other than name again I WILL BE ASKING A MOD TO TAKE ACTION

For the record I did not play this last week - I had reg'd and was unable to get back in time to play, so a member of my family played for me - if anyone has played with me in more than 1 game and thinks I'm a bad player please come forward and say and vice versa if you've anything positive to say.

• Advertisement

On a side note turn out for this is pretty bad and seeing as GJP are putting a very generous prize out there for this can we try drum up a bit of bussiness for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

On a side note turn out for this is pretty bad and seeing as GJP are putting a very generous prize out there for this can we try drum up a bit of bussiness for it

Only because im dominating the leaderboard, probably why tuesdays game wasnt updated because it would scare even more players away.

I take huge offence to this - so much so that I'm not even going to try and explain the difference between POKER and BINGO

For the record you called with AQ not reraised - so i'd appreciate it if you stop with your lies and slander.

In my post I named no names - you came and identified yourself and are trying to defend a bad play.

If you refer to me as anything other than name again I WILL BE ASKING A MOD TO HAVE YOU BANNED

By the way it wasnt me who sucked out on you with the gutshot (it was somebody else i got with my gutshot:D )

And you slagged of all the players by calling it Bingo when you are the person who most personfies bingo(not including myself in that judgment) that i have seen at the table

but im here to learn how was the AQ call on a KJ flop bingo and the following hands not bingo

9t call a raise out of postion call a pot size bet on K68
    from this week

after 45 mins reraise the tighest player at the table and call his push ( we have not seen a showdown from this guy in 45 mins and it is the first time he pushed ) when his push means 80% of your chips in the middle with KQos
    from last week

none of these involved me but i am obviously really behind how you great tourney players play Poker if these are poker skilz and not bingo pushing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭CoolBoardr

<hh snipped>

The HU could go on for quite a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

missed this tonight
    Who is luckyq2 again?

Well done to lckyfsh, he cameback from a 3-1 chip lead against me.

Pity this doesnt get more runners as the structure is really suited to more entries, way to much play in this as it is. Especially heads up, but congrats again to the winner

I'm not confirming or denying this is the hand I'm on about - infact there doesn't seem much wrong here.

What I will say is this - a while ago there was a post about Mr Pillowtalks SN and what it means to keep it private. I don't like people branding me with SN whether they are mine or not. If I want people to know that information I will post it myself.

I'm sure mods made a point that they would do something about this - but I could be wrong here.

By the way it wasnt me who sucked out on you with the gutshot (it was somebody else i got with my gutshot:D )

And you slagged of all the players by calling it Bingo when you are the person who most personfies bingo(not including myself in that judgment) that i have seen at the table

but im here to learn how was the AQ call on a KJ flop bingo and the following hands not bingo

9t call a raise out of postion call a pot size bet on K68
    from this week

after 45 mins reraise the tighest player at the table and call his push ( we have not seen a showdown from this guy in 45 mins and it is the first time he pushed ) when his push means 80% of your chips in the middle with KQos
    from last week

none of these involved me but i am obviously really behind how you great tourney players play Poker if these are poker skilz and not bingo pushing

Read edited post - as I have no record of any of these hands.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

HH snipped to avoid inadvertently revealing SN's.

Please let this drop. I was only joking earlier (though muso is getting a slap the next time I see him).

DeV.

• Advertisement

Fair enough if you werent playing under your sig when i made my notes

by the way whoever was is a serious fish :-)

Just felt that the sig that played the way yours did the previous week refering to the game as Bingo and I wont play anymore because of it was a bit rich

that and i was tilty annoyed last night but you did play the 9t hand last night
    I am not saying it was a bad play the stacks where sertainly deep enough for it but it was nearly identical to the hand you claimed was bingo (in fact the player with AQ bet his gutshot )

Advertisement