Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Coffee Masters out there?

Options
  • 29-05-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Well im doing the starbucks coffee master training at the moment, wondering if any boadsies are or where coffee masters?
    Looking for tips i guess, especially on the coffee tasting thing ><, done a few but i just find the customers want nothing to do with it, would rather sit and drink their drink peacefully..

Anywho
    Endo

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What's it all about Endurance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Well each starbucks has whats called a coffee master, basically have to know everything about coffee, how its produced, where its produced.....the list goes on. Was looking at the manual thing they give us, its over 100 pages of various topics, didnt realise what i had signed up for :S
    You get to wear a black apron which is cool ^^.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I see, so you approach people and advise/ask about their coffee preferances etc... ? Very good.

Advertisement