Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the big 20!

Options
  • 29-05-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy! It's my boyfriends birthday soon. I have NO idea what to get! We are going out three years. At this stage I have gotten him EVERYTHING! Phone, mp3 player, computer, boxsets of favourite tv shows. I'm all out of ideas! Completely stumped.
    He's into his computers, constantly upgrading. I have repeatedly bought sound cards and graffics cards! He also loves online gaming. Apart from that he has no extreme interests... Doesn't follow sports or a particular band. I considered a holiday away, but he's already going on 2 family hols.
    Any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I'm not sure how much you have to spend, but for christmas I got my boyfriend a Nintendo DS lite. If he has an internet connection then he can play online with a lot of the games.
    Helps to pass the time when hes travelling home at the weekend or commuting to work.
    I can reccommed Mario Kart as a game, but there are loads out there and most new games being released are being released for the DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

He had one of those, didn't like it so sold it! I was thinking about an xbox 360 but he's SOOO into computer games, i'd be afriad he wouldn't use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Bad idea number one, perhaps you wont like this one either.

Since you were thinking a break away perhaps a night in a hotel.
    Stayed in Clontarf castle for a romantic package in Jan and it was brilliant, it was a bit pricey but well worth it. If you got to their website and look under package deals its all outlined there :)
    Lots of the other hotels have the same packages, only chose Clontarf as it was close to where he was working at the time.

Advertisement