Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a decent carpenter in Cork

Options
  • 29-05-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a decent carpenter to do some light kitchen work (not cooking :D ) in the Cork city/Douglas area. Can anyone recommend one? PM me if U wish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭zen63

I have used Darren Quinn Carpentry quite a bit in the past and they have always been quick and decently priced.

His company is based out in Mount Oval - 087 2514613 or 021 4505082.

Tell him Jonathan sent you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

OK, will give em a buzz, thanks Zen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 oh

hi - i'm looking for same thing. how did you find that guy? did you go ahead with the work?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

oh wrote:
    hi - i'm looking for same thing. how did you find that guy? did you go ahead with the work?

thanks

I rang him numerous times, he asked me to 'ring after the weekend to remind him'. I did that, he promised to come out on a certain day but never showed up. I have called enough times so I left it, he obviously doesn't want my money or something so I will look for someone else!

I presume now that the building trade is slowing down these lads will eventually run out of jobs and will come be crawling back looking for work then...I have a good memory!

Advertisement