Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matching Dresses & Shoes

• 29-05-2007 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey I'm going to a summer wedding and just wondering if anyone knows where I'd find a nice summery patterened dress with matching shoes. Im young so not looking for an old satin dress and matching shoes! I saw a girl wearing a lovely white bandeau dress with big green leaf print and matching shoes a while ago and I've been searchin for something similar ever since. I've even tried everywhere on the net. Or if not does anyone know where i'd get a yellow dress with gold on it? Miss selfrigde in the net had one a while ago but they sold out and its gone now. it was sort of a loose fit and had gold on the v-neck. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i think oasis have a gold and yellow patterned halter neck dress.
    not too certain
    give it a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Karen Millen had a dress in a while back, similar to the one you described. I thnk they had shoes to match as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Karen millen always have shoes & bags to match, might be of the satin variety though!

Advertisement