Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someday I Will...

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

so what time ya wanna head up today? where both running 5/3/1 atm correct? that could be pretty cool if you where actually following the week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭lindak

Hey , Good to see your log is back ... I have 4 weeks left of pregnancy so Il be following ya and starting my own log up again as soon as I get the ok after having the baby ! Bet it feels good ( aside from the pain ) to be back training at least you have had only 3 months off I have had 9 months of boring very basic stuff but I am rearing to get back into the swing of things now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!! You'll be back in the swing of things in no time!!

Military press

10kg x 5
    15kg x 5
    17kg x 8

Bent over rows
    15kg x 4 x 10

Maybe Cardio could fill me in on the rest of that session coz I honestly cannot remember what else I did!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Malteaser! wrote: »
    Maybe Cardio could fill me in on the rest of that session coz I honestly cannot remember what else I did!!!

Nothing new there!! :D:D

hmm, best i remember you did some single dumbell presses with 8kg, some hypers, we attempted the lat pull down yoke and i remember you doing some bicep curls! do what i do and bring a copybook!

• Advertisement

Monday 28/9/9 TF:SF

Deadlift
    60kg x 2 x 3
    65kg x 10

Bent over row
    20kg x 4 x 10

GMs

20kg x 4 x 10

Pulldown Abs
    55kg x 8
    60kg x 8
    65kg x 8

oh btw, im heading up tomorow, how about you?

Monday - 28/9/9 pm TF:SF

Cardio - Week 1, Day 3 of Couch to 5k:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

oh btw, im heading up tomorow, how about you?

I will indeed. Be there in the morning, at around ten and then again after work so sometime after 5!! When will you be there??

i have school till 3, i should be up there at half 4, im on a deload at the moment so im just messing around really!

• Advertisement

Tuesday AM. TF - Sandyford

Bench
    20kg x 2 x 3
    22.5kg x 14

Close Grip Bench
    20kg x 5 x 6

Incline DB Bench
    10kg ' bells x 5 x 10

That was it. In a rush to get out coz I had to be in work. The plan was to go back tonight to run but I've agreed to go to a debate so not sure whether that's gonna happen now or not!!

Wednesday - 30/09/09

Squat

20kg x 3
    30kg x 3
    35kg x 3
    40kg x 8

SLDL
    40kg x 5 x 10

BB Lunges
    15kg x 3 x 12

overhead Squats
    15kg x 3 x 5

Treadmill
    Was in no form what so ever for Couch to 5k after all the squatting so instead I just did a brisk twenty minute walk with some running thrown in whenever I felt up to it.

Thoughts:

Really delighted iwth the squats - I seriously thought my strength had gone thru the floor and while 40kg isn't going to win me any medals any time soon I'm still really happy with it especially when you consider the fact that the last time I took a break I could barely manage 40kg on my back at all. They were all really, really deep too and I managed to keep my body straight while doing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

I was just looking through the thread there and saw you were doing inverted rows back in June, was wondering if you found it took long to improve on those? At the moment I'm having 2 probs with them, 1. I can't find anywhere to do them in the gym, and 2..I suck at them! :rolleyes::)

G86 wrote: »
    I was just looking through the thread there and saw you were doing inverted rows back in June, was wondering if you found it took long to improve on those? At the moment I'm having 2 probs with them, 1. I can't find anywhere to do them in the gym, and 2..I suck at them! :rolleyes::)

Hey, I'll get back to this later, just don't have time right now!! :)

Sunday, 04/10/09

Military Press

10kg x 3
    15kg x 3
    17.5kg x 12
    15kg x 3 x 3

Close Grip Bench

20kg x 6
    25kg x 3 x 6

Overhead DB Press

8kg x 3 x 8

Bent Over DB Row
    10kg x 3 x 10

Cardio - Couch to 5k:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Last night - TF Blanch

Deadlift
    60kg x 6
    70kg x 5
    80kg x 3
    60kg x 3 x 6

GMs
    20kg x 3 x 8

Step Ups
    w/5kg plate held overhead
    3 x 10 (per side)

Leg Curls

25kg x 3 x 10

First session back after the new year. Just finished my exams on Friday so I had been in full hermit mode for the previous two months or so!! Good to be back again, in a serious amount of pain today tho!! :(

Goals for the new year focus more on my own weight rather than the weight on the bar, more on that later, needless to say, I have some serious post-Christmas blubber that needs shifting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Boo, I'm in work and can't see it!! What is it?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Eminem Without Me...

Guess who's back, back a again,
    Shady's back tell a friend etc

Advertisement