Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some good news from Donegal.....

Options
  • 30-05-2007 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

.....For a change. Story here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I heard this on the news this morning and it cheered me up no end!! What a great project!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

really great - what a beautiful picture in the paper. Strange it kinda makes you feel proud even though you didnt do anything. I guess its what sociologist would call the feel good factor coz it is so amazing to think of this happening after 100 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Yep, I have to agree.
    I didn't have time to write much this morning as I was in a rush. But let's hope that they become a lot less rare than they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭megadodge

I've been following the whole project since it's inception and have to say congratulations to those involved for what is a historic achievment. Hopefully they'll go from strength to strength and within 10-15 years we'll have a self-sustaining population.

Go up to Donegal every summer just to get any glimpse I can and have to say I'll never forget the first time I saw an Irish Golden Eagle soaring over me. Just magnificent !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

any links to info about the white-tailed eagle project in Kerry?

Advertisement