Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin city council waste charges

Options
  • 30-05-2007 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Does Dublin City Council issue bills for waste charges annually or quarterly? I bought a house in Sept 2005 and so far have received only 2 bills - one for "Jan-Mar 2006" (received in August 2006!) and one for "Jan-Mar 2007" (received just the other day - May 2007). However, on each of these bills, they've referred to 'balance carried from previous bill' which looks like it refers to a (never received) bill from the previous quarter.

Does anyone actually receive waste disposal bills from Dublin CC each quarter?
    Or do they only ever post out one bill each year, and just let the quarterly ones tick over, unissued, on their accounting system?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from After Hours.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i get mine every quarter, in fact i got one yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭radia

Thanks irishbird. I wonder do they have options on how frequently the bills are posted out (like bank statements). It seems odd that the only two I've received are for the same quarter (Jan-Mar) in 2006 and 2007.

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Get in touch with them. You don't want to be hit with legal charges or whatever for not paying.

Advertisement