Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abrakebabra

• 30-05-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

sorry i know this question probably doesn't belong here but does anyone know when abrakebabra start delivering? i assume its the same time all around the country?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Did someone have a wild one last night if they're considering Abrakebabra at 11.30? ;) I never heard of them doing deliveries before? Wouldn't mind a chip butty now either though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

no its just i NEED fags.. theyre the only fast food place in town that deiver fags and i dunno what time they start and im afraid to ring and ask coz they can be very rude :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ah the workforce of ireland..

me: hello are ye delivering yet
    indian man: what hello?
    me:are ye delivering yet?
    man: yes i can hear you
    me: are ye deliering yet?
    man: o yes
    me: ok can i get taco fries.. blah blah
    man: no
    me: what?
    man: no deliver until 6 o clock in evening *hangs up*
    :( what to do now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i never heard of them delivering either...interesting!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Each one is different AFAIK, when offers are on they all differ and can choose not to have them, opening hours are different AFAIK, and what you get is totally different depending on each one.

Some definitely deliver. I know guys who ring abras, then ring a taxi firm to pick it up for them & smokes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement