Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A BIG welcome to tom dunne.. the new cop in town!

Options
  • 30-05-2007 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just a quick welcome to tom dunne as he has been elevated to the sacred position of moderator here in teaching/lecturing.

He's a hard cop.. takes nuttin off nobody.. but he can be cute and cuddly if you treat him well.

Myself and tom dunne will be working together closely to rid the world of teaching/lecturing of silly people.

3 Cheers for the new lad!

Hip Hip (response)
    Hip Hip (response)
    Hip Hip (response)

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Trotter banned for calling me cute and cuddly but not witty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

tom dunne wrote:
    Trotter banned for calling me cute and cuddly but not witty.

He's off already!! Keep the heads down!! :p

tom dunne banned for banning me.

Now look what you've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Trotter wrote:
    to rid the world of teaching/lecturing of silly people.

Great start then :p

oh and congrats tom dunne!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Welcome Tom Dunne.
    Hope we don't give you any trouble.
    Trotter wrote:
    Myself and tom dunne will be working together closely to rid the world of teaching/lecturing of silly people.

As long as the "Paniked bout interview!!! Help!!!!!" threads are kept down to a minimum, I'll be chuffed. The exclamations marks give me headaches. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

kittex wrote:
    Welcome Tom Dunne.
    Hope we don't give you any trouble.

As long as the "Paniked bout interview!!! Help!!!!!" threads are kept down to a minimum, I'll be chuffed. The exclamations marks give me headaches. ;)

You know I have "a system" for those! I removed thousands of !!!!!!! last year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Trotter wrote:
    You know I have "a system" for those! I removed thousands of !!!!!!! last year :D
    You did very well.

I have a feeling that there'll be a sharp increase in those threads this year...
    The whole of Ireland seems to think teaching jobs are ten a penny (courtesy of the election promises).

Anyway, on topic - Good thing you've got an extra pair of hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Teaching jobs should be ten a penny, lord knows we could do with some more teachers!

Advertisement