Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy T in Ruby Room

Options
  • 30-05-2007 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

All sold out. If by chance anyone can't go I'd love a couple tickets.

...Tommy Tiernan has just confirmed another 8 nights in the Ruby Room on the top floor of The Kings Head. He did a run of shows in May which sold out in just 1 hour. After they had sold out we were inundated with requests from employees for tickets. I am letting you know before we put the news out so that you can let your people know about the new dates which were only confirmed today. This won't be advertised until next week. We would expect that he will sell out very quickly again. I have attached information on tickets etc. below.

Ticket Details:

Tickets will go on sale on Monday May 28th at midday from The Kings Head only, and are limited to 6 tickets per person. Tickets can only be purchased in person. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate telephone or on-line bookings.

Performance Dates for June:
    Wed 06 / Thurs 07 / Fri 08 / Sat 09
    Wed 13 / Thurs 14 / Fri 15 / Sat 16
    Doors 7.30pm – On stage at 8pm
    Full Bar – Pizza menu available from 5pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Hopefully you will get a ticket but they advertised the tickets to some large companies in Galwa and gave them the opportunity to purchase tickets before the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

i'd imagine they are sold out now they are?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They gave the news to my company, I went after work and they were all sold out, within a coupe of hours and not even advertised.
    If anybody wants to give up two tickets like for the OP, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

ya if anybody is trying to get rid of 2 also please let me know and i'll grab them off ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Don't know what the fuss is about Poor Tommy T has lost it I think.
    He's been crap ever since that Loose tour...And the Loose DVD was the worst Comic DVD ever released IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

well if you don't like him on DVD, you don't like him live, it's your tastes, other people have different ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I seen him in the ruby room a few years back, it was BRILLIANT!! it was pretty wierd as it was so small, but it was kinda different from a normal stand-up show!!

s.

Advertisement