Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Airways 737-300

Options
  • 30-05-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Well I'm off to Bulgaria next week on a 737-300, I don't think I've been on one before, maybe I have but an interest in aircraft is a relatively new thing fo me. Any opinions on this plane? Also anyone know of anything interesting to look out for en route?
    Dublin, LGW, Varna Bulgaria.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

like all 737s since the 200, it's just boring, they have no personality at all

meh
    at least you're not flying on an airbus

i don't know why pilots bother anymore, i don't understand how flying can be fun in a glass cockpit plane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

I quite like the airbus there seems to be more room in them, maybe thats just me!
    Anyone any pics of the 737-300?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

I always prefer the Airbus , more room in the over heads. ( not scientific its just my laptop bag sits further back or seems to )

B737-300 , getting old now but a good workhorse, nickname the pig by British Spotters as in ' there is a Ryanair pig etc ' . Reason historical , the early 737's were short and fat compared to other aircarft of the same era .

If you are going BA you still get free booze ( I think ), ask for London Pride beer served by BA !

Enjoy your flights , I assume it's BA from DUB-LGW , who is operating the next hop ?

Photos, look on the website airliners.net, the best place by half !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Jon wrote:
    Anyone any pics of the 737-300?
    ba737400.gif
    :D
    Or you could go to Airliners.net website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Thanks lads, the trip from LGW is also with BA from there the 737-300 takes over.

• Advertisement
Advertisement