Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to the Politics Tread

Options
  • 30-05-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

I can seem to acces the politics tread anymore can my access please be restored?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Have you been banned? Try PM'ing Gandalf

Log out and see if you can access, if you can then you were banned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Yup looks like somebanned me. I will have to ask it be restored. I was going back in to take back something I said earlier looks like I dont even have that chance to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

PM Rock Climber and explain the situation, apologise, and you might get lucky.

TBH accusing a mod of having a political motive and being a FF'er when he's pretty clearly not is asking for trouble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Oh dear, he doesn't like that at all at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Ibid wrote:
    TBH accusing a mod of being a FF'er is asking for trouble.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As I didn't ban you I can't unban you but I have made representations on your behalf (thanks for the "loan" btw :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Tread carefully while threading the boards.

Advertisement