Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap hotels in the city

Options
  • 30-05-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a room for 2 in 3 weeks time (23rdjune) just for the night
    cheapest ive seen is gate hotel in parnell st and earl of kildare kildare st. both under the €100 for the room
    just wondering if anyone might know any cheaper or even what these hotels are like
    realise will be gettin what i pay for i.e not expecting the hilton but dont want a complete dive either!
    also lookign for somewhere centralish...dont wana have to be getting cabs basically
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I know the Ripley Court Hotel on Talbot St is mad cheap during the week(less than 40 quid I think). Not sure how much it is at wekends but Pighead can vouch for its cleanliness and its ability to serve up a fantastic full Irish the next morning!

Should be around about the 100 mark I reckon. Good luck buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

thanks pighead but its all booked out for that weekend. one of first places i looked. its only €80 normally...bugger!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Try places like the Dergvale up on Gardiner's Row, or the Sunnybank or The Maples up in Drumcondra.
    Weekends in June will be fairly packed all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Thanks guys for all yer help. Got a place down near stephens green so happy out :D

Advertisement