Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exams results

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Go to your programme office and they should be able to sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ah yes, probably should have pointed out I'm in New York so calling in not an option....

I'll email my year head I'd say, I was just hoping someone may have an idear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

anyone know if the Politics results will be released prior to the 9th??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Rosita

BMcG05 wrote:
    anyone know if the Politics results will be released prior to the 9th??

Short answer is I don't know and do not study politics, but I met one of the English (which I do study) lecturers the other day and he said that while the 9th remained the official date, "traditionally they tend to be put up a few days before that."

I imagine this applies to all subjects. They are bound to be putting the results up bit by bit rather than in one big bang on the morning of the 9th, so I would expect that many will be available towards the end of this week. I could be wrong on that, but keep the eyes peeled from Wednesday on I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

BSocSc results are out now so if you're on that path, check SIS...

What does "AWARD" in the "3 Human Sciences Coll." mean?

• Advertisement

ty Rosita. Actually, for any final year, do you remember at Christmas they didnt put our results up on SIS but they were available from the various Departments. Is this still the case? Everything I've read states they will all be up on SIS but I'm pretty sure that was the same situation at Xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Bah I want my stupid results. Final year physios got theres so the exam board has obviously met. Everytime I'm on the net I check + when I'm waiting for the results to show a cold chill comes over me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Law results are out....but not B&L ones......grrrrrrrrrrrr..............

I WANT THEM!

I did a monkey-load of law subjects, the results are there....and I wants them!

TheVan wrote:
    Law results are out....but not B&L ones......grrrrrrrrrrrr..............

I WANT THEM!

I did a monkey-load of law subjects, the results are there....and I wants them!

Law out on SIS????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

how long does science take??

should i expect it to be earlier than the 9th??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

*1st science that is...*

BMcG05 wrote:
    Law out on SIS????

Yup...but only 3 of the 4 programmes.......Law and French Law defo...

politics result out on SIS!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gah, still no 3rd CS results. /emocrai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

its not often that i will say this but fair fcuks to UCD for getting results out ahead of schedule, although stating that the results release date was the 9th was prob a cynical ploy by the brady revolution to make themselves look good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Oooooh Final Arts are out!
    Got my 2.1 in Art History that I needed for the Masters! So happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Hey guys, I could use a bit of advice!!

Just got the results of my arts finals, I dont mind sharing them I got 49.3% average, with 53.3% in Geography and 45.3% in Sociology... is it worth an appeal/recheck to try get myself up to a 2:2 (50%) ?? Its a very annoying on the verge mark indeed!!! As most of you know if you dont at least have a 2:2 you can forget about getting into most postgrads so thats why im asking!

Good luck to everyone awaiting their results!!

Does anyone know if commerce results are out? I'm in B&L and the law results are out so I suspect its the business side that's delaying my results.....*

*I never liked business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Nah Commerce isnt out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭GusherING

70% in Arts. Dunno how I did it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

GusherING wrote:
    Fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Hey guys, I could use a bit of advice!!

Just got the results of my arts finals, I dont mind sharing them I got 49.3% average, with 53.3% in Geography and 45.3% in Sociology... is it worth an appeal/recheck to try get myself up to a 2:2 (50%) ?? Its a very annoying on the verge mark indeed!!! As most of you know if you dont at least have a 2:2 you can forget about getting into most postgrads so thats why im asking!

Good luck to everyone awaiting their results!!

I'd say there is no harm in sussing it out but there are some postgrads you can get into. The DBS in smurfit. Any HDips that aren't education and also blackhall place!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

We going to hear about it every hour now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

flodis79 wrote:
    BSocSc results are out now so if you're on that path, check SIS...

What does "AWARD" in the "3 Human Sciences Coll." mean?
    Yeah I was wondering that too, im really confused and i was only 2% off the grade i wanted...is there anyway i can get that looked at again??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

I'm confused. I'm happy with law results but I randomly lost 8% on a christmas result that had provisionally been issued in January.

One was also higher.

Any law/b&l ers notice changed semester 1 results?

GusherING wrote:

Sorry. Double post. Don't quite know how that happened either :confused: :rolleyes: .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

yeah 70% spot on in final science as well... being honest if I could be arsed I'd post every hour as well...

but im not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

give me my results you swine!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

ferdi wrote:
    give me my results you swine!!!

Seconded!

Advertisement