Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths 2007 paper 1 anwers!!!!!

Options
  • 30-05-2007 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

how many people fell for this!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Is there something in the charter about banning people who do this? I hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Well if you hold you cursor over the link to any thread you see what the OP is saying without clicking onto it.So I'd hope that people would notice that.

This wasn't a particularly clever thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Oh you got me there lol ha hahastufflike this never gets old...not

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Oh the humour abounds.

Is there a Comedian course on the CAO? Have you applied for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Lemansky, eactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

143 views, nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

oh.. you got me.. here i was thinking they'd been leaked and the A1 was goning to be in the bag..
    Back to the books it is so....

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Ya I would have fell for it except 25 different exam papers are set for each subject every year and the chief examiner only picks one to use at the very last minute! So unless you have 25 sets of answers......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Yes but he/she would have decided by now or else he/she would have had to print 250000 papers and use only 10000. Now that would'nt be very environmentally friendly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Steve01 wrote:
    Is there something in the charter about banning people who do this? I hope so

a ban for doing what exactly? if you were looking in this thread you must bee trying to cheat in the leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

maybe a ban for spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

ick.....U SUCK!!!!! there was a tiny glimmer of hope for me for a brief second but now i think ill go fail and blame U!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

a ban for doing what exactly? if you were looking in this thread you must bee trying to cheat in the leaving.

For spamming and generally being a complete arsehole. Also, best typo ever :D

if you were looking in this thread you must bee trying to cheat in the leaving.

Meh, I came in here 'cos I saw something on Maths - I only fully read what it said after I saw the first comment! Plus I did my leaving in 2002.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

so u like ur maths a lot then, eh?

some might say TOO much......

sunflowerz wrote:
    so u like ur maths a lot then, eh?

some might say TOO much......

Yes. Nail on the head. I sleep with equations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

would have been useless anyway, sure im going to get 100% in paper 1 in any case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Tomlowe wrote:
    would have been useless anyway, sure im going to get 100% in paper 1 in any case

You still looked in the thread though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Steve01 wrote:
    For spamming and generally being a complete arsehole. Also, best typo ever :D
    lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement